Time Capsule Kit by Andy Warhol
box: 8.5 x 10.5 x 3.75 inches
Each kit contains:
- Booklet with Warhol history/info
- Authentic Warhol photo booth strips, postcards, letterhead
- Matchbox-style boxes, film canisters, envelopes, and page protectors for storing your own treasures
- Hang tags with elastics for tagging your personal objects
- Sheet of label stickers
- Stickers with Warhol art to decorate box
- Sticker seal "Do Not Open Until..."
Beginning in 1974, Andy Warhol filled 610 boxes with his personal belongings, sealed them, and sent them off to storage. In doing so he created a vast collection of time capsules. Now it's your turn! Use the box provided as well as the multitude of Warhol ephemera to inspire your own personal collection.