The Coalition for the Homeless is honored to work with over 40 world-renowned artists to create limited-edition dinner plates produced by Prospect and made available for sale on Artware Editions on November 16th at 10am EST.
This year marks the 40th anniversary of the Coalition for the Homeless. The funds raised by the sale of plates will provide food, crisis services, housing and other critical aid to thousands of people experiencing homelessness and instability.
1. Sponsors will receive special early access to a limited sale on Monday, November 15th at 10am EST, 24 hours before the public sale begins. Sponsorship is currently sold out.
2. This is a PRE-ORDER SALE. All plates will be shipped in early 2022 as complete orders only.
3. All sales are final, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
4. Items in your cart will not be saved during checkout. Plates are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. We are not responsible for items lost or dropped from your cart.
5. Phone orders will not be taken.
6. The shipping of multiple orders cannot be combined.
7. Some plates will have clearly posted quantity limitations.
8. If a plate with quantity limitations is suspected to be purchased by a single client through multiple orders these orders will be automatically canceled, no exceptions.
9. International shipping rates DO NOT include taxes and duties. International customers are responsible for paying all import duties and taxes to the shipper of record directly prior to release of shipment. Refusal to pay import taxes does not qualify as a returned or canceled order. Any refused shipments will be considered abandoned and no refund will be given.
10. All items must be inspected within 10 days of receiving your order and customer service must be notified within 10 days of delivery of any damages / defects. Images and descriptions must be provided for review.
11. By placing an order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use not for resale.
Emily Mae Smith
The Haas Brothers
The Coalition for the Homeless is the nation’s oldest advocacy and direct service organization helping homeless individuals and families. We believe that affordable housing, sufficient food and the chance to work for a living wage are fundamental rights in a civilized society.
Since our inception in 1981, the Coalition has worked through litigation, public education and direct services to ensure that these goals are realized, and in that time, we have given more than one million homeless New Yorkers a way off the streets. More people are now homeless in New York City than at any time since the Great Depression. The Coalition for the Homeless provides lifesaving relief to thousands of homeless New Yorkers each and every day.
When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we dramatically increased our direct services to meet the huge surge in need, and are now preparing for the difficult days ahead when the economic crisis is expected to bring a new wave of evictions, job loss, hunger, and homelessness. We thank you for your support of the Artist Plate Project.
Each artist plate is an edition of 250 and retails for $195 per plate plus shipping & handling.
Each plate will have a purchase limit of 8 per customer, with the exception of Ed Ruscha, George Condo, Jonas Wood, KAWS, Matthew Wong, Nicolas Party, Virgil Abloh, and Yoshitomo Nara which will have a purchase limit of 1 plate per customer.
Yes, a limited number of plates will be available during the early access sale on a first-come, first-served basis. Sponsorship thus does not guarantee the opportunity to purchase desired plates. Full editions will be available during the public sale beginning on November 16th at 10am EST.
Yes, each plate will have a PDF you can download to print or share.
All sales are final, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Only the complete set of plates is partially tax deductible. Details will be available on that product page when the sale goes live.
Only if your shipping address is in New York or New Jersey will you be charged sales tax.
This is a pre-order sale and we expect to ship complete orders beginning in January 2022. Due to the volume of the sale and some of the pandemic-related challenges facing the shipping industry, it may take a few weeks before your order ships. Please be patient as we fulfill orders as quickly as possible.
To checkout most efficiently, please pre-register on our website and add your billing and shipping address to your account profile.
Yes, international buyers are responsible for paying all duties and taxes which are IN ADDITION to our posted shipping rates. All duties and taxes associated with international orders will be charged by UPS to the receiver directly and must be paid to UPS prior to delivery. Failure to pay duties and taxes will result in an abandoned shipment and no reimbursement will be given for the purchase. A $20 handling charge per order is added to our shipping rates.
A $20 handling charge per order is added to a shipping charge of $5 per plate per order. An order of one plate would thus have shipping + handling charges of $25; an order of two plates would be is $30; five plates would be $45, and so on.
Yes, once your order is ready to ship you will receive an email with tracking details.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages left by the courier in unsecured locations.
Mike De Paola
Yurman Family Foundation
Berkowitz Contemporary Foundation
Gail & Alfred Engelberg
Hauser & Wirth
Nardello & Co.
The Peter Jennings Foundation
Richard H. Lewis & Joan M. Sapinsley
Amanda Moretti & Gregory Lee
Nancy C. Rogers
Anne Huntington Sharma
Jennifer & Peter Wallace
Sponsors as of November 10th, 2021
Want to become a sponsor? Click HERE.
Aileen & Chahe Agopian
Anton Kern Gallery
Egna Family Foundation
InterCity Agency, Inc.
Jack Shainman Gallery
Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
Matthew Wong Foundation
New Bright Corporation Ltd.
Paula Cooper Gallery
Sony Corporation of America
Almine Rech Gallery
Deux Femmes Noires
The Easton Foundation
Vincent & Shelly Fremont
Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac
Lim Chi Lau
Mitchell Ines & Nash
Peter Beard Estate